We are aware of the situation and we are working to optimize the HTML5 Access experience and will update the KB once we have a solution to the situation of the overall CPU of the box being impacted, this requires significant amount of work and we do not have an ETA on the same. We advise the users not to access HD and heavy graphical content via HTML5 in the meantime.
To confirm if we are running into the issue, please collect logs following below steps:
- Navigate to Maintenance > Troubleshooting > Monitoring > Debug Log
- In the Max Debug Log Size, set to 250MB
- In the Process Name field, enter guacd
- Click Save Changes
- Once saved, replicate the issue
- Navigate to Maintenance > Troubleshooting > System Snapshot
- Click Take Snapshot
- After a few minutes, a link will be available to download the snapshot
Once completed, please open a support case
with the following data:
- System snapshot (after replication)
- Any web, guacd or watchdog process snapshot
- Pulse Connect Secure (event, user and admin access logs)
- Provide information about what applications or content is accessed through the HTML5 Access session
- Restart the services of the box to terminate the guacd processes and lower the CPU.
- Have users access high graphical content via Windows Terminal Services (WTS) or Premier Java RDP applet.