Follow the steps below to resolve this issue
|Note: Pulse Secure Linux Client supports 'Hostname FQDN' in the Server URL. It is not recommended to use IP address.|
- From the Linux admin console, navigate to Configuration > Certificate > Device Certificates
- Select the certificate that has been applied to the port the user is connecting to.
- From the Certificate Details page, under Certificates click Download to download the self-signed certificate and/or intermediate certificate.
- Copy the certificate to the Linux machine in the following directory:
- Run the following command to register the certificate with a valid host name:
$ sudo cp <PCS Hostname>.crt /usr/local/share/ca-certificates/<PCS Hostname>.crt
- Run the following command to update the certificate store
$ sudo update-ca-certificates --fresh
- Click Connect button