Starting with Pulse Connect Secure 9.0R3, Custom HTTP Headers
are supported. To configure Custom HTTP Headers, follow the steps below:
- Login to admin web interface
- Navigate to System > Configuration > Security > Advanced
- In the Custom HTTP Headers section, enter the HTTP header name and the directives along with the values
- Click Add
- Click Save Changes.
- Administrator should ensure the correctness of the values that are entered
- If the administrator configured HTTP header seems to affect the way the page is rendered or is locked out, use the console option to reset the custom HTTP header values.
The following table lists OWASP recommended headers that may be enabled if desired: