1. When does Pulse Secure plan to release the 9.0.1 Pulse Android client?
Pulse Secure is planning to release Android Pulse Client 9.0.1 to production (Google Play) on 3rd week of April i.e. week of 13th April.
2. How do you apply for beta program ?
Pulse Secure thanks our beta testers for Pulse Secure Android client, an exclusive community which gets to see all the new Secure Access innovation early, and more importantly, gets to validate the upcoming release in your deployments, and provide early feedback to Pulse Secure, on any ways we can improve the experience for you and your user base.
If not registered already,interested users and Organizations can register for beta program by sending a mail to email@example.com with :
3. What if I find an issue. Will Pulse Secure support assist ?
Yes, during beta testing, if any issue is found, you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the issue like a video, how to replicate issue,screenshots and Pulse client logs.
4. When does pulse Secure plan to release the external beta Client 9.0.1 build r546094.9 for Android ?
Pulse Secure will release the Android 9.0.1 beta client for testing during 3rd week of March i.e. week of 16th March.
Key highlights of this release are:
• Security Enhancement to support HTTPOnly cookie.
• Bug fixes
NOTE : Beta closes 2nd week of April i.e. end of week of 6th April
For any feedback, please reach us at email@example.com