As we all know, there will be new OS versions released during the next few weeks by major OS vendors. To ensure that we provide Day-0 Support across all supported Platforms, we have been qualifying the latest Ivanti Secure Access Client GA version 22.2R1 on the latest OS Beta versions. This latest GA version of Client 22.2R1 is being qualified for both Desktop and Mobile Platforms for Day-0 testing. The builds are available on Download Portal
for Desktop and on Store for Mobiles. Based on our Testing done so far, we are treating the 22.2R1 GA version as the Client for Day-0 Support. So far, we have not encountered any major issues, although we are investigating some of the findings as we continue our broad Testing.
We have also released ESAP 4.0.5
which provides Day-0 support for macOS Ventura 13.0 & Android version 13
. For details, refer to ESAP 4.0.5 Release NotesNote:
ESAP 4.0.6 will have support for iOS 16 (Tentative for Mid-Sep. 2022).
Platforms Under Test:
iOS Known Issue # 1
- PIOS-5598 - Modification of L3/L4 per-app VPN profile from Air watch does not update the profile properly. Symptom
: Updated profile is not shown in the Ivanti Secure Access Client App. Workaround
: Perform profile Un-assignment and re-assignment.Android Known Issue # 1
- PAND-5773 - App crash is observed while enrolling to ZTA after a fresh installation. This is a one-time issue only. Workaround
– Relaunch the client, open the ZTA profile, and click connect to continue enrolment.Android Known Issue # 2
- PAND-5638 - The app crashes when a user connects/adds and connects to a VPN profile for the first time. This is a one-time issue only. Workaround
– Relaunch the App. Day-0 Beta Schedule:
Day-0 Beta Feedback:
- Start Date: 04th Aug 2022
- End Date: 15th Aug 2022.